Education program and support of elite young athletes
U17 & U19 Scouting
Elite Regional Championship
S2C Academy is an opportunity for high school students from year 7 to year 12 who are passionate about football, to live a sport-study experience from 6 months to 2 years in a favorable and beautiful region, a land of welcome for high-level sport, Languedoc Roussillon in the South of FRANCE.
The program allows players to reconcile football and schooling in a different environment with periods of immersion in professional clubs, individualised training sessions, on the basis of a partnership with public and private high schools.
ELITE SPORT PROGRAM
- INDIVIDUALISED TRAINING SESSIONS
- SCOUTING AND EVALUATION MATCHES
- SPORT TRIPS ABROAD
- ATHLETE MENTORSHIP
- SUPPORT& ADVICE IN ORDER TO INTEGRATE THE BEST PROFESSIONAL OR SEMI-PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL ACADEMIES FOR THE BEST PROSPECTS
- TAILORED TRAINING PROGRAM
- SPECIFIC TIMETABLES
INSTITUT EMMANUEL D'ALZON
In the middle of agricultural land and the park, stands the castle of the Marquis de Montcalm. It is in this magnificent site that students have the chance to work in order to acquire the skills that will help them achieve and flourish.
- 5 classrooms in the castle
- 3 vaulted classrooms
- 4 new rooms equipped with video projector
- 1 lab equipped with benches, sinks and a video projector
- 1 CDI (Documentation and Information Center) equipped with 10 computers
- 1 large meeting room study with a French ceiling
LYCEE VICTOR HUGO
Lycée Victor Hugo is a public high school located in the town of Lunel, in the south of France. The school is named after the famous French poet, novelist and playwright Victor Hugo, who is widely regarded as one of the greatest writers of the 19th century.
The school has modern facilities, including science and computer labs, a library, sports facilities, and a cafeteria. The school also organizes extracurricular activities such as sports, music, theater, and clubs to provide students with a well-rounded education and foster their personal growth.
LYCEE JEAN MERMOZ
Lycée Jean Mermoz is a prestigious educational institution known for its exceptional academic programs, highly qualified faculty, and vibrant student life. Join us and experience a world-class education in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Years 10, 11 & 12 are arranged with specific timetables for athlete
- Polyvalent High School
- Sports and educational projects
- Boarding school